Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Soup with Chorizo, Chickpeas, and Kale
- 1 cup Sweet Potato Soup Base, defrosted if frozen
- ½ to ¾ cup water or vegetable stock
- 1 (3- or 4-ounce) link fresh Mexican chorizo
- 1/3 cup cooked chickpeas, preferably homemade, rinsed and drained
- 4 or 5 leaves Tuscan kale (sometimes called black, dinosaur, or lacinato kale), stripped from the stem and torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 557kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (64%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|