Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Soup Base
- 2 (10- to 12-ounce) sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 small leek, white and pale greens, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Kosher or sea salt
- Pinch of curry powder
- 2 cups light chicken or vegetable stock, warmed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 186kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|