Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Rosemary Biscuits
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup diced roasted sweet potatoes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?