Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Rolls
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup canned sweet potato puree
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|