Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Pudding with Pecan and Gingersnap Topping
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped gingersnaps
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams; about 3 large), scrubbed
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 3/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 large egg yolks
- 5 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?