Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Pudding
- 3 large sweet potatoes, “Louisiana yams,” about 2 pounds, peeled and grated
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1 lemon, or ½ teaspoon lemon extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 405kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 111mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 67g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|