Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Pot Pies
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from a can of chipotle chilies (or more to taste)
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups cold whole or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 box puff pastry dough (allow 20 to 30 minutes to thaw)
- 1 egg white
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?