Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Pie from EAGLE BRAND®
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, unbaked
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|