Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour , plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups baked, mashed sweet potatoes (from about 2 pounds of sweet potatoes)
- 2 large eggs , at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (about 1 [14-ounce] can)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?