Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Pie
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons chilled solid vegetable shortening, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoon (or more) ice water
- 2 large red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams; 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg white, beaten to blend
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?