Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Noodles (Japchae)
- 8 ounces sweet potato noodles
- 1/2 bunch spinach (about 4 ounces), rinsed and trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces beef rib-eye, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 medium onion, sliced
- 3 to 4 or shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded or cut into thin strips
- 3 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?