Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Noodle Stir-Fry with Choy Sum and Shiitake Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Asian sesame oil
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 10 green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 pound choy sum or baby bok choy, just enough of bottoms cut off to separate stalks; stalks and leaves cut crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips
- 1/4 pound snow peas (strings removed), cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into matchstick-size strips (about 1 cup)
- 8 ounces Chinese vermicelli with sweet potato starch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 large shallots, sliced into thin rounds, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?