Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Minestrone
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large stalks celery, chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 large carrots, sliced thin
- 6 ounces green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|