Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Leek Soup
- 1 medium leek (about 250 grams/9 ounces)
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for garnish)
- 600 grams (21 ounces) small sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into coins
- 1 cup + 2 cups soy milk
- 1 cup water
- salt and white pepper to taste
- curry powder (for garnish)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?