Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Hummus
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained (reserve liquid) and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- sea salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|