Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Hash with Canadian Bacon, Red Pepper & Sage
- 1 ½ lbs. sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice (about 4 ½ cups)
- 8 oz. russet potato, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz. Canadian bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp red chile flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch dice
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg (preferably fresh)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh sage
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?