Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Fried Sage and Shaved Chestnuts
- 1 1/4 pounds russet (baking potatoes)
- 1 (3/4-pound) sweet potato
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano plus more for serving
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for dusting
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sage leaves (from 1 bunch)
- 1/3 cup bottled roasted chestnuts, very thinly sliced with an adjustable-blade slicer or a sharp vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Equipment: a potato ricer or a food mill fitted with fine disk
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?