Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter and Sage
- 2 1-pound red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), rinsed, patted dry, pierced all over with fork
- 1 12-ounce container fresh ricotta cheese, drained in sieve 2 hours
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 2 3/4 cups (about) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh sage plus whole leaves for garnish
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?