Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato French Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried tarragon or 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped, fresh tarragon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rimmed baking sheet, lightly greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 118kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|