Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Enchiladas
- 1 large Orange Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 can Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 6 8-inch Flour Tortillas (soft taco size)
- 1 can Old El Paso Green Enchilada Sauce
- ⅓ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Directions:View on Healthy Delicious
Why don't we display directions?