Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Enchiladas
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 12 (7 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|