Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Crisp
- 3 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 110.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|