Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Chili over Couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1-½ pounds Louisiana yams (sweet potatoes), peeled and cut into ½-inch chunks (4 cups)
- 1 (14½-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups cooked couscous
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?