Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Chicken Casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - diced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or light cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|