Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Cakes with Curried Tomato Sauce and Poached Egg
- Sweet Potato Cake(from Sprouted Kitchen/Yotam Ottolenghs Plenty):
- lb sweet potato (about one medium)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons green onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- clove garlic
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 egg white
- Oil for cooking
- Makhani Sauce (Adapted from Mark Bittman):
- tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- tablespoon curry powder
- can diced tomatoes, slightly drained
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
Directions:View on Naturally Ella
Why don't we display directions?