Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Buttermilk Pie
- 1½ pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes), peeled and chopped into ½-inch dice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, separated
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup whole or lowfat buttermilk (preferably whole)
- 1 Sweet Pie Crust , prebaked
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 127mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|