Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package vegetarian sausage links (such as Morningstar Farms®)
- 1/2 cup water, or more as needed
- 4 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages shredded, reduced-fat mild Cheddar-mozzarella cheese blend
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely sliced fresh spinach leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat small curd cottage cheese
- 8 jumbo eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|