Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Black Bean Roll-Ups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup sour cream, or as needed
- 1/4 cup salsa, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|