Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Biscuits with Ham, Mustard, and Honey
- 1 3/4-pound red-skinned sweet potato (yam), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chilled buttermilk
- Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced country ham or Black Forest ham
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?