Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 1 large red-skinned sweet potato (yam; about 1 1/4 pounds), pierced with fork
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free flour plus additional
- 2/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Grade B maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans,
- , chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?