Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I use all purpose, unbleached flour. You might need more for mixing and dusting.)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk (I used whole milk)
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potatoes (I baked my potatoes, then scooped and mashed them)
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 tablespoons Woodford Reserve bourbon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?