Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 1 medium (9-ounce) sweet potato, “Louisiana yam,” unpeeled
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1¼ cups cake flour
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 189kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|