Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato-White Potato Salad
- 2 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|