Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Potato-Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, torn into small crumbs
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|