Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet PotatoStar Anise Soup with Ginger Cream Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger (from about a 2-inch piece)
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes , peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 quart (4 cups) low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half (optional)
- 6 tablespoons sour cream or crme frache
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?