Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Pork with Beets
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into thin 1 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 (8.25 ounce) cans sliced canned beets, juice reserved
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|