Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Polenta Crostini with Mascarpone, Raspberries, Pistachios and Wild Forest Honey
- 3½ cups water, preferably still spring or filtered water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal, preferably stone-ground
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon mild-flavoured vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing the pan
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¾ cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ pint red raspberries
- 1/3 cup shelled, skinned, pistachio nuts, lightly toasted (see Notes) and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup dark, flavourful honey, such as wild forest or lavender honey (preferably not buckwheat)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|