Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Pepper and Corn Relish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3¾ cups diced red bell pepper (3 or 4 peppers)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 cups fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1¾ cups diced red onion (1 very large onion)
- 1½ cups apple cider vinegar
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|