Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Pea and Tuna Salad
- 4 cups short pasta (such as shells or orecchiette)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna drained
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?