Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Pea and Avocado Vichyssoise
- 1 large, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup thawed frozen petits pois
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- 3 finely sliced scallions, white and light green parts only, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons store-bought fresh tomato or tomatillo salsa
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 132kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|