Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Pea and Artichoke Lasagna
- 2 (8-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup (packed) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 (15-ounce) containers whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1-pound bag frozen petite peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8- to 9-ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles (12 noodles)
- 4 cups coarsely grated mozzarella cheese (about 1 pound)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?