Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Onion Pie
- 1 1/2 cups buttery round crackers, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups thinly sliced sweet onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|