Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Oil Pastry Dough
- 2¼ cups (550 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ½ cup (125 mL) vegetable oil (see Notes)
- 4 to 6 (60 to 90 mL) tbsp orange juice, milk or soy milk
- Two 9-inch (23 cm) glass pie plates, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1052kcal (53%)|
|Total Fat 57g (88%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 118g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|