Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Mango Chutney
- 2 lbs (1 kg) green (unripened) mangoes
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) salt
- 1¾ cups (425 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 large head garlic, cloves peeled and lightly smashed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ginger powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) nigella seeds (kalaunji)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cumin seeds
- ½ tsp (2 mL) black peppercorns
- ½ cup (125 mL) cider vinegar, divided
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 85kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|