Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Lamb Curry
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 pounds cubed lamb stew meat
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 large Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.2g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|