Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Italian Sausage Ragout with Linguine
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|