Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package al fresco® All Natural Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 (14 ounce) cans low fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 18 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 1/4 cups fresh red tomatoes, chopped
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|