Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Irish Soda Bread
- 5 cups sifted all-purpose unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter
- 2 1/2 cups mixed light and dark raisins, soaked in water for 15-20 minutes and drained
- 3 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- Turbinado sugar for sprinkling
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?