Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Honey and Saffron Challah
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 cup hot, not boiling water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 ounce (3 envelopes) active dry yeast
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups bread flour, plus extra to dust work surface
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) parve margarine, at room temperature, plus extra to grease pan
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 teaspoon canola or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?