Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Glazed Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 corned beef or brisket (3 - 4 lbs.)
- 1/2 yellow or white onion (slice the onion thinly crosswise and use 3 of the slices)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 4 6 cups shredded green cabbage (optional)
- 5 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- Creamy horseradish sauce or spicy mustard for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?